Monday, June 09, 2008

Where do I go

I am finding myself in a constant state of restlessness with several areas of my life. At the same time I have some friends that have been a tremendous help to me. So C.A.L. and the former Ms. Bell, I want to say thank you for taking the time to listen to me.

Well I had a nice weekend at least. I was able to make it out to the lake and hang out with my buddy Chad and his family and then later in the day with Caley and her folks. It was a beautiful day and hope that we can meet up again sometime soon and enjoy the great outdoors! Yesterday I went with my brother and his family up into the mountain town of Silverton, Colorado. There is a fair amount of snow still up on the peaks and the air is still brisk at the warmest part of the afternoon. I can't wait to spend another 4th of July up there!

I know Mary is going to enjoy cutting her herbs for the last time tonight. I'm sorry that she has to leave on the terms she is but I don't blame her a bit and know how people can be.

I also have to give a shout out to Liz. I was really surprised to receive an email from her but it was most welcome! I am envious that she was able to catch a bit of the race in Philly yesterday. I am also happy that she fell in love with it and the inspiration and uplifting that it gave to her.

Lastly I have to send a big CONGRATS to Shawn for his accomplishment of winning his catergory and becoming the California state TT champion and also his work with Mr. Tingley for a combined effort and championship in the TTT. Good job guys!

No comments: