Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Race Safe!

Well racing season is in full swing at the local dirt track. Last weekend we had a two night show with the Ryan Bard Memorial Sport Mod show. If you care to find out more about Ryan click here. Unfortunately I never met him but he has touched so many lives, mine included.

This weekend we are having another two night show with the annual Fiesta Days race. The ASCS series is coming to town so it should be a good show. I am just hoping that we can keep the car together both nights this time and not break any rear axles or blow any motors as was the case last weekend.

I am wanting to spill my guts about some current situations going on in my life but for the time being I will hold back and respect the people they are about. If you are reading this, I hope you know that I am talking about you and my heart goes out to you and if I can ever do anything for you, please don't hesitate to ask. Just as we have talked about. (See you later alligator)

I also have pics up over in my photos of this past weekend and the car. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: