Sunday, March 30, 2008

Springin' in

As the weather has been more pleasant to be out in, so has my desire to be out in it. However though, it sure has been a terribly windy weekend. I did go trap shooting for the second weekend in a row. Seems kind of backwards though, since I only hunt ducks and geese with my shotgun. And I hunted for neither of those this winter.

With spring of course brings alot of misery due to my seasonal allergies. This blowing dust and pollen sure does a number on me. I almost wish that we would have had the taste of snow that other parts of the country experienced this weekend.

Well I hope all of you are well and enjoying your locales where ever that may be. I wish you all the best, since I can never get much of a comment out of many of you. Oh well, for some reason I still care and have a hard time letting go.

No comments: