Sunday, January 06, 2008

Trying some things out

I am in the process of adding a new layout to my page here. Blogger has offered some nice new updates, so when I can figure out what exactly I want to go with, it will be here.

How is the weekend going for everyone? It has been raining here all weekend. I ended up going to Durango last night and the snow was falling like crazy!! The latest report I heard today was that they received a foot of snow. Makes me wish that I would have chosen to go skiing today. Oh well, I will shoot for next weekend.

Is it storming where you are at? Do any of you have any suggestions about the layout? Questions comments, concerns or dislikes are welcome as well. Have I mentioned that I sure hope that it snowed out where I work. If not with all this rain, it sure will be a sloppy mess this week! I will take my camera along with me, so hopefully you guys can see what I am talking about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture on the top looks really good

Sometimes the white text is hard to read on the black background, if you could keep the black background for the page but maybe have a background for the blog table, and change the text color as well, that would be cool.

Ace said...

How are these changes? Can You see things clearer as I have them now?