Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Relief and Continuation

Well as most of you may know, work was becoming a burden for me and was flat out overwhelming. I was expected to perform a job that I did not have the resources, help or proper training to complete the task in a safe and/or efficient manor.

My days had turned into extremely long ones and even though I was doing everything I knew to do, I often found myself spinning my wheels and accomplishing very little. In turn my performance was very poor even though I had asked my supervisor for help and more training. Of course I was never awarded that resource and often someone would take over for me as I was sent home after many hours. So I never got the chance to work along someone to help and learn how to remedy the situation.

So in turn I quit laying down and taking all this abuse that was being thrown my way. Of course this did not go over well and more abuse came on a daily basis. Needless to say relief finally came my way as I was laid off due to my performance or lack there of. This may sound strange but I could not have been any happier or relieved with this occuring. Yes, it sucks that I have to go out and search for something new but it gives me hope that there are better things out there for me.

I have gotten a new phone and if you have not received my new number yet, let me know and I will give it to you. I inturn lost many of your phone numbers as I was doing a mass delete on my company phone as I was turning it in.

I am hoping all is well with you and your everyday lives. Whether it be flooding, a never ending fall as your home falls apart, falling out of a tree instead of using a ladder or an infestation of ants. Take care of yourselves and I hope you are always looking to find the brighter things in everyday life.

No comments: