Monday, December 17, 2007

Winter = Work (Lot's of it!)

Just wanted to say hey to everyone and thanks for those of you that continue to stop in. I have worked all night the past 2 nights and am on again for tonight. I hope it goes better than the past few ones have. I am exhausted so I will leave you with some pics of what I see everyday. With the recent snow it sure has made for a difficult time. I am really looking forward to having a few days off. I still need to finish my Christmas shopping though. I have to wait until I get paid on friday though. These past few excursions I have taken have brought the funds down a bit. Oh well, at least I can save after the new year.

Here is my work truck after getting stuck!

Look how far I got buried!

Here are some of the compressor engine stations that I work on and keep running and what I see everyday.

Here is my steed that takes me back and forth everyday.
Lastly, I hope that MLA is doing okay with the storms in the NE and these pics are mainly for her since she has such a hard time that it snows here. haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amos,

Thanks for thinking of me. I really never thought it snowed out there. Yes, we are really getting blasted out here. It has been so long but I do not miss it one bit.
Take care out there when driving in that white stuff.

MLA