Thursday, December 27, 2007

No responses....?

I hope everyone had a decent Christmas. I have not heard from many of you, so I can only wonder. Those whom I have talked to, had nice ones. As for instance Autumn in KS got a nest egg of 2K from her grandfather. MLA got to go out and pick out her own presents. She needed some cheering up since she had rain the other day and it melted alot of the snow. This morning was a nice surprise as everything was covered in snow.

As for me I went skiing on Monday after working 34 hours over the weekend. It was very enjoyable but I am so burned out right now. Yesterday was a short work day for me and today I ended up calling in "sick". Rest is priority this weekend and I plan on laying low for new years. I will elaborate this weekend on what Santa brought me.

I also finally started to get back into the swing of things and started to add photos to my Flickr account. Go click on the link to the right and check them out. I will be working on those as well this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amos,

Can you send me the link to your flicker account please? I cannot seem to locate it on this page.

Thanks,
MLA