Sunday, October 14, 2007

Caring

I often find myself wearing my feelings on my sleeve. I mostly give people my all from the start. Jumping in feet first like this has sure had its downfalls at times but every experience no matter what the outcome has been a learning lesson.

I am still finding myself everyday attempting to put my lessons learned into actions to better myself as time goes by. This is not always the easiest thing to do. However I still work to move forward with my life. I have no idea what I want from my life yet though.

I sure have been burned by many a folk for being the considerate fellow but isn't that the way life is? People are always looking for the persons that are easy to overcome so that they can move up or toward the front of the line.

I am not sure where I am wanting to go with this blog. I just had a thought and I took off with it. I will try and get my thoughts a little more organized and give this another shot tomorrow. Anyways, my point I think here was supposed to be, no matter what life throws at you; keep you head up and continue moving forward. AKA, "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade."

No comments: