Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Pink Stuff

Well with the new job, I am going through some basic classes this week for the engines I will be working on. At the start of class today, I went and grabbed a cup of coffee. I didn't realize until after my coffee was poured, that there was no sugar but rather just some of that artificial sweetner that comes in the pink packet. Well, I totally disagree with any artificial sweetner, no matter what the color of the package is. I should have taken my own advice.

Upon seeing there was no regular sugar, I said to myself that I can give the pink stuff a try this once. So I put in the same amount of the pink stuff as what I do with plain sugar. That first sip that touched my lips, was sweet enough to keep me awake all day. Maybe that's why I am still awake now...haha. Not only was the pink stuff much sweeter than regular sugar, I really didn't care for the different taste it applied as well. Live and learn I guess. May I reiterate that you will never see me make that mistake again. I will drink my coffee unsweetened or not at all if I run into this predicament again.

Oh yeah, I need to drink more water also...I am finding myself winding down for bed and than slamming 3 or 4 glasses just before turning out the lights.

Here is a picture of a compressor engine that I will be working on. Mine are not that color but I think you get the picture that these are some big engines.

No comments: