Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2006

What a year it was! It was good and bad at times but all that is behind me now.

I hated to leave Seattle and all the northwest had to offer but sometimes we have no control over what life throws at us. I am very happy that I had the opportunity and none of it would have been possible without Juan & Marie. I truly appreciate their friendship and all they helped me with.

I managed to rekindle my love for cycling. Found some great guys to ride with again and I managed to better my result in the Road Apple Rally than from last year.

Met a good friend to go hiking and exploring the mountains with. I love that we share the same passion to be in the mountains as often as possible.

Of course as always there were tough times which I would rather not experience again. Yet, those times make us stronger and more wiser. The loss of loved ones is never easy but I am happy for the experiences I had with those people.

I have to thank Maigh for sharing her thoughts with everyone. I also have to thank her for being a friend and giving advice where she could.

So Al, Daryl, JD, Chuck, Jon, Linds, Trish, Maigh, Elaine, Mary, Juan, Marie, Cody, Shawn, Chris, Mom, Dad, Jake, Hannah, and Jessie thank you for everything and I wish you all a happy new year. I hope that each of you have many more to come.

No comments: