Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Wrap up or Unwrap...

Christmas went well for me. I hope it was for you as well. It was filled with the traditional practices of eating in abundance, spending time with family and friends, and of course giving gifts. I managed to give gifts to all of my immediate family even though I really had to stretch a few dollars.

Yesterday was filled with atrip up to Durango and the surrounding areas. There is a fair amount of snow north of Durango. I love the snow and it sure was a welcome site!! I am hoping that I can go and play in it soon.

I also went and saw the movie, "Night at the Museum", I enjoyed it and definitely recommend it. Also a trip to Durango is not complete without a trip to Steamworks for some excellent food and brew.

I hope all of you are enjoying your week so far. My work week just started today and it is over tomorrow. Drop me a comment and let me know how things are going for all of you.

San Juan Mountains
Hannah Bear opening a present
Big Jake getting busy!

No comments: