Monday, November 06, 2006

Saturday

I returned to a place I had not been since graduating from high school. This place was usually visited on Friday and or Saturday nights. Needless to say, I think the bonfires, loud music and large number of kids can give you the answer as to why we were there. That area brought back alot of memories that had been lost over the years and brought a smile to my face remembering, "the good times".

However Saturday did not place me there to relive some old times but rather to help my brother prepare for winter. We were cutting and gathering firewood.




Here are some pic's of the lake and area that brought a lot of enjoyment. (It's actually a reservoir)

The river below the dam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I totally remember those bonfires and loud music and cheap beer. Those times bring a smile to my face.As does that red truck, lol many memories from Cal. Those pics were awesome mos!