Monday, November 20, 2006

Finally

Well I have finally got off of my tail and started the hunt. The job hunt that is.With some help from my friend Lorita, the english major who has made her home on the east coast. She was great and helped edit and give tips on the resume. I cannot say how much I appreciate her help!!!

Today I got out 3 applications/resumes. More to follow tomorrow. The time I did spend at work was a battle the whole way to stay awake and enjoy my book as I got paid for it. I am hoping to hear something by the end of the year. There are alot of company's here that are getting into a hiring frenzy. Hopefully that works to my advantage.

I also finally got my watch into the jeweler today. It is a Citizen Eco-Drive, so it has to be sent back to Citizen to have the battery replaced due to the special seal that makes it water proof and keeps the warranty in check. I am hoping that it returns sooner rather than later.

I will catch you guys again very soon. (Before Thursday) Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: