Friday, October 20, 2006

Thanks Shawn

I don't really know why he is freaking out! I mean just like they say the camera adds like 100lbs. or something like that....

Anyways, I get a call from Shawn this morning and he is just full of emotion. He says that he just saw my pics from last weekends cross attempt. He says you really need to get on the bike. Like I didn't know that already. He continues by talking of how much weight I have put on. I have put on weight but somehow have managed to keep my waist size down. I do not know how that is possible but it is.

I am going to get a membership at the gym and get back in shape before it gets to far out of hand. Have a good weekend.

Are you happy Shawn......?

1 comment:

You wish you knew said...

Don't worry about it Amos. Shawn is just a manorexic. And he is always more of an ass than usual when he is lacking sleep, which is what is going on right now. I looked at the pics and you look the same as when I saw you last..except is that a mustache? You have really grown up there, dude.