Monday, October 09, 2006

Kinda Creepy

Last night as me and the J were out to dinner, I was caught off guard by the lady that was sitting at the table behind ours. As the woman answered the phone, I did not really pay attention to what she was talking about and then her words hit me.

Whoever had called her, was calling to make arrangements for their deceased mother. The lady that was at the near by table works at a funeral home or something of the sort. She must have been the "lucky" one to be on call for the weekend.

Upon listening to the rest of the conversation something hit me. Even though I have known this for quite some time. We need to make the mot of everything that we can, while we can. No one knows when your last day may be.

In a way I was happy. I was on call this weekend as well, but all I had to worry about is someone calling me for a machine part and how to get it to them as soon as possible. Sorry if this is to depressing but I just hope that we are enjoying everything possible. Have a good week.

No comments: