Saturday, July 15, 2006

Lewis but no Clark

Neither here nor there. Where am I going? I can barely decide; I just drank a fifth of vodka, dare me to drive?

Anyways, I was out the door and at Chris' house by 5 a.m. We were off to conquer Lewis Mountain and we did. I tell you it can be quite intimidating, when you are walking along a ridge that is no wider than 2 or 3 feet and has cliffs on either side that are at least 400-500 feet. I will have some pics for you soon.

I tell you there were a few times when I wanted to stop where I was and turn around. Trust me I would have if the trail had been wide enough. I was often thinking of how I jumped out of a plane and convincing myself that I could overcome this. Thankfully I made it and my body sure is feeling it. Where is that hot tub and maseuse when you need them.

Have a good Sunday and I will catch you back on Monday as I start my stroll down memory lane.

No comments: