Monday, June 26, 2006

Is it Monday?

Well after having a decent weekend, here I sit at the local library trying to post a new blog and hoping the power does not go out. We had a major windstorm come through town this late afternoon. It mangaged to knock at the power at the casa, so I thought I would try my luck here. Yesterday I went up to LaPlata canyon which is just across the border into Colorado. Drove all the way up to Kennebec Pass. It was extremely beautiful but I was a little sad to see that there was next to no snow left up there. Not a good thing, considering we have not had much precipitation so far this summer.

Props to Shawn for sticking it out in the crit on Sunday afternoon. Take a peep at his page and see what he has to say. I have been hitting the trails and just trying to have fun so that I may be ready for this come October. I also have very strong feelings for this later this fall and into winter. I have to go and redeem myself after such a poor showing last year. Also being blown away by Cody.

Well thanks for reading and I will get back with you tomorrow. Have a good night and may the force be with you.

No comments: